July 12, 2009

Oh blogging, how I miss you

Okay, so I haven't blogged in forever. I would say I'm going to start again, but I won't make that promise yet, haha.

I did this whole survey thing a year or so ago, and I'm reposting it with new responses. It amazes me thinking back to who my responses were intended for and how my feelings towards most of those people have changed...completely.

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. I am so glad I have you in my life. You are my other half and I can't wait until I'm back there so we can be together all the time. You're my BFF. 35 days!
2. I've missed you. Please don't hurt me again.
3. You aren't the person I thought you were. I will never forget the things you said and how badly they hurt.
4. Why can't you just love and accept me? You have no idea how much this is killing me.
5. I can't believe everything changed so quickly. You really disappointed me.
6. There are no words for how much I love you. Thanks for listening to me.
7. I'm so glad we're friends. I don't know what I'd do without you.
8. You mean more to me than you know. I'm so glad I have you in my life.
9. I may have missed you the most. I know you would never believe me, but I look up to you SO MUCH. I can't wait to see you.
10. You're such a hypocrite.

Things are changing in my life - hopefully it's for the better.
I feel really good about where things are headed.

No comments: