October 02, 2007

ugggggggh.

okay. so.
want to hear some really fun news??
... my brakes are shot.

no. i'm not kidding.
i was driving home from class today (thank God i live near campus)
and i noticed a funny noise when i pressed on my brakes
and i noticed a strange grinding feeling when i pushed down.
seriously. so freaking scary. i thought i was going to die.
i thought my brakes were going to give out and i was just going to die and that would be it.

...thankfully, i made it back to my apartment
but now i DON'T HAVE A CAR.
uggggggghh.
i have to ride the bus to class tomorrow and thursday.
which is stressful, because i've never ridden the bus before and i'm not sure where on campus it picks up.

if i'm late to class, i'm going to be pissed.

so that was my day in a nutshell.
now my poor daddy has to drive up here to fix my brakes.
luckily he's amazing and he can do that.
what's even more amazing is that he's willing to.

i'm a lucky, lucky girl.
...except for the part where i'm super unlucky. because my car broke.

:-(

No comments: